Log in to Lojing
Posted on April 23, 2007
These are the highlights on Malaysia Today on Lojing Highlands.
1) Some of the approvals were done prior to 1990 when the state was still under the rule of Umno.
2) The Raja Perempuan Kelantan, the Kelantan Sultan’s consort, heads the committee as the advisor.
3) The Kelantan State Secretary chairs the committee.
4) All the heads of the federal ministries sit in the committee.
5) The state head of the Natural Resources and Environment Ministry, which comes under Azmi Khalid, tables the reports at the committee meetings.
6) Meetings are also called and chaired by Sazmi Bin Miah at the Parliamentary Secretary’s office.
7) All the above means that the federal government, in particular the Natural Resources and Environment Ministry, which comes under Azmi Khalid, is fully aware of what is going on and is in full control of developments in the Lojing Highlands.
You can also read my write up on Lojing in my new posting Isu Lojing: Berguru Kepalang Ajal.